Good Practice

How do I find a well-qualified practitioner?

The national standard in the USA is certification by the American Reflexology Certification Board (ARCB) which involves training through accredited schools and practical and written examinations.  Continuing education is required every year to a maintain ARCB status.  Several states have achieved licensing for reflexology and New York is currently working towards this with ARCB training as the standard. A current list of certified practitioners can be found on the website  Lisa has been ARCB certified since 2005.